In our policy, “we” means www.australianimmigrationvisas.com.au and its owners.
We may, review and update this policy, as new or amended laws are passed and or new technology becomes available, the most recently updated policy will be the policy we use; we last updated this on the 8th August 2020.
What we may collect
• We do not collect personal information such as you religious beliefs or age; we may collect your name and your email address should you choose to join our mailing list.
• We may collect your personal information when you communicate with us by e-mail, telephone or in writing (for example if you contact us to provide feedback) if when you provide any personal information to us that is not your own information, you warrant that the person who you are providing the information about has given consent.
• We may use the information that you provide us with to provide information to you via email.
• We will never disclose personal information to third parties unless it is in relation to a request for service.
• You will be given the opportunity to opt out from receiving email newsletters from us.
• We take steps to protect the personal information that we hold from unauthorised access, by means of firewalls, pass words and secure data centre servers.
• You agree that online security cannot be guaranteed, you agree that you provide information to us at your own risk.
• We cannot accept responsibility for unauthorised access or use of your personal information.
• If you suspect any unauthorised access to your personal information, please let us know immediately.
• If you would like to seek access to personal information we hold about you, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we collect, use, disclose, manage or store your personal information, you can contact us at any time.